Below is our juicer review compilation of what we feel are the best juicers available in 2017. Starting at less than $50 we’ve included a range of juicers to suit every juicer from beginner to die hard juicing fan.
When choosing a juicer it’s important to look into things like warranty and design. Some of the juicers below come with a 12 year warranty which gives peace of mind for the long term.
We here at juicerfan feel that if you can afford spending a little more it’s well worth it to invest in a better quality machine that will last longer and produce the best quality juice.
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
The Breville JE98XL offers a high quality solid stainless steel design and quiet operation. It’s a great starter juicer for getting into the world of juicing and is easy to clean with its centrifugal design.
- We like this juicer because it’s under $150 for a good quality centrifugal juicer
- Juice quickly and easy to clean
- Powerful 850 Watt motor
- Extra wide 3 inch feeding chute
- Dishwasher safe with one year warranty
- Measures approx 13-1/5 by 16-1/2 by 18-1/5 inches
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
The Omega J8006 has long been a favourite of ours hear at juicerfan and it comes highly recommended. A step up from the Breville, this masticating juicer comes in a variety of different colors to complement your home. It’s no slouch in the juicing department either. Quiet operation, low heat output to preserve nutrients in the juice and massive 15 year warranty makes this one of our favorite mid range juicers on the market today.
- Quality masticating juicer from Omega for under $300
- We like it because it produces a higher quality juice compared to a centrifugal juicer
- Low running heat so no damage to the juice
- Over 3000 good customer reviews
- Available in some cool colours not just silver and black
- 15 year warranty
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain
This Breville juicer is one of the best juicers aimed at the entry level market. It’s a low cost juicer at under $100 but it still performs well for occasional use. It does get a little warm during use but for this price it offers exceptional value for money.
- Powerful 700 watt motor
- Large 3 inch feed chute-less pre-cutting needed
- Dishwasher safe and 1 year warranty
- Represents exceptional value for money
Hamilton Beach 67601A Big Mouth Juice Extractor
The Hamilton Beach juicer is a very popular unit that comes in at under $50. If you’re just looking for the best basic juicer this model is hard to beat-especially with its current low price.
- Powerful 800 watt motor makes fresh, delicious juice quickly and easily
- Extra-large pulp bin lets you juice longer without emptying
- Large, round chute for less pre-cutting
- Excellent value at less than $50
The Nutri-Stahl Juicer Machine
We really like the design of this Stahl brand Juicer and think it performs really well for the price. It features a micro blade for better cutting ability and is easy to clean. The contemporary design would go well in almost all kitchens-the juicer is also quiet during operation which is a bonus.
- High efficiency internal steel blade. Get up to 40% more vitamins and minerals from your juiced produce
- Large chute to cut down pre-cutting time
- Powerful 700 Watt motor tackles all greens, fruits and vegetables
- Dishwasher safe design and one year warranty included
The Norwalk Juicer
- No juicer list would be complete without the infamous Norwalk Juicer
- The industry standard, constructed from stainless steel and with a 12 year warranty
- Industrial grade, producing high quality cold pressed juice
- Vortex cutter, cutting down to the cellular level for the finest juices
- Hydraulic press to safely remove all juice and nutrients from the produce
- We love this juicer here at juicerfans, but at over $2000 it’s a little pricey for must juice enthusiasts.